- Publication no: WEB-T335-18
- Published: 17 July 2018
This webinar, presented on 17 July 2018, outlines ways to optimise the use of marginal and non-standard materials and gain best value from the successful performance of standard materials.
- applying a proposed assessment process to a wider suite of material types for use in sealed roads
- future directions in this research
- an evaluation framework for materials, including improvements through different forms of stabilisation
- case studies that better assess the optimum use of non-standard road-building materials evaluated on a life-cycle cost basis.
The webinar was presented by Mick Savage, Tyrone Toole and Zia Rice