Where the Panel determines that a product is ‘recommended for use’, Technical Conditions for Use are issued. The Panel may withdraw or modify at any time, the ‘recommendation for acceptance’ or ‘technical conditions’ without notice.
Austroads Technical Conditions of Use do not imply that products may be used on roads under the care and control of individual Road Agencies. Each participating road agency will issue acceptance documents for products.
Refer to individual road agency websites to determine whether products are accepted for use within individual jurisdictions.
- New Zealand Transport Agency
- Roads and Maritime Services, New South Wales
- Department of Transport and Main Roads, Queensland
- Department of Planning, Transport and Infrastructure, South Australia
- VicRoads, Victoria
- Main Roads Western Australia
- Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Logistics, Northern Territory.