- Publication no: WEB-R590-19
- Published: 12 September 2019
This webinar, presented on 12 September 2019, provides an overview of an Austroads project that examined the passage of dangerous good through Australasian road tunnels, and continuing studies on this topic.
- the background of the project
- a standardised methodology to guide the assessment of risk and the variations between existing tunnels and tunnels entering the design phase
- current national and international practice
- the next stage of the study.
The webinar was presented by Nigel Casey and Bruce Dandie.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.