- Publication no: WEB-R609-19
- Published: 9 December 2019
This webinar, presented on 9 December 2019, provides an overview of ways to more accurately model heavy vehicle movements during interrupted traffic flows in Australia and New Zealand.
- background and results of the Austroads project
- heavy vehicle characteristics relevant to intersection capacity such as length and width, clearance space, acceleration and deceleration
- heavy vehicle parameter development for traffic modelling software - SIDRA, LINSIG, VISSIM and AIMSUN, based on video survey and calibration.
The webinar was presented by Dr Young Li and TK Kim.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.