- Publication no: AP-R513-16
- ISBN: 978-1-925451-05-4
- Published: 31 March 2016
The National ITS Architecture Roadmap provides an overview of Austroads’ activities and timeframes to progress the development and implementation of the National ITS Architecture. The roadmap:
- Provides a timeline that identifies key milestones in the ongoing development, governance and adoption of the National ITS Architecture.
- Identifies when Austroads will engage with broader government agencies at a federal, state and local level and the ITS industry.
- Outlines the activities required to develop and implement the National ITS Architecture.
The expected benefits of the National ITS Architecture Roadmap include:
- Road agencies are provided with a timeline to develop and implement transition plans to leverage the National ITS Architecture, while achieving national alignment.
- The progress towards the development and implementation of a National ITS Architecture can be readily measured on a common national basis.
- Industry will gain a clearer view of the timeframes associated with the development and adoption of the National ITS Architecture, to better leverage increasing road agency maturity in delivering ITS services.
- The Roadmap
- Roadmap Objectives
- Roadmap Benefits
- Roadmap Components
- Industry Engagement