- Publication no: WEB-R603-19
- Published: 1 October 2019
This webinar, presented on 1 October 2019, provides an overview of the causes and contributing factors behind road crashes in regional and remote areas, and strategic guidance to identify the best approaches to eliminate harm.
- key current road safety issues in regional and remote areas based on crash data and the research literature
- stakeholder perspectives on current issues
- evidence-based measures and new initiatives for improving road safety in regional and remote areas
- recommendations, aligned with the Safe System approach, that provide strategic directions for future actions
- future opportunities for regional and remote road safety.
The webinar was presented by Melissa Watts and Dr Lisa Wundersitz.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.