- Publication no: WEB-R599-19
- Published: 4 April 2019
This webinar, presented on 4 April 2019, gives an overview of an Austroads pilot project to improve the measurement and reporting of serious injury crashes.
- background and objectives of the study
- the data provision, preparation and analysis
- statistical results such as non-fatal hospitalised roads injury cases
- conclusions from Stage 1 of the project and recommendations.
The webinar was presented by Professor James Harrison and Dr Angela Watson.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.