- Publication no: WEB-R562-18
- Published: 15 May 2018
This webinar, presented on 15 May 2018, provides best practice recommendations for the development of Road Safety Infrastructure Programs (RSIPs) that align with the safe system approach.
- a best practice structure for the development and implementation of RSIPs
- guidance to demonstrate how program development and implementation can be improved to make greater fatal and serious casualty savings from road safety infrastructure investment
- case studies of current best and good practice
- recommendations towards the implementation of findings including benchmarking industry progress.
The webinar was presented by Paul Durdin and Dave Smith.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab.