National Road Safety Engineering Training Course
- Publication no: AP-R171-00
- ISBN: 0 85588 562 9
- Published: 1 January 2000
This report details all the sessions, including the main points to be covered in each session, for a program for a five day training course in road safety engineering. The program covers the two main topics in road safety engineering: accident investigation and road safety audits. The program is intended for use by suitable organisations during the planning stage of a training course, and it is deliberately designed to be applicable in any jurisdiction - whether in Australia or overseas. The course is designed to raise technical knowledge and awareness of road safety engineering issues.
- AP-R171/00 NATIONAL ROAD SAFETY ENGINEERING TRANINING COURSE - SYLLABUS AND BACKGROUND INFORMATION FOR COURSE NOTES AND...
- 1. Syllabus and Background Information for Course Notes and Presenters
- 2. Course Timetable
- 3. Course Content and Subject Details