- Publication no: AP-T332-18
- ISBN: 978-1-925671-29-2
- Published: 14 March 2018
This report provides a summary of works undertaken during the period 2016–17 for the Austroads project AT1064 – Long-term pavement performance (LTPP).
Austroads has funded the long-term pavement performance study since late 1994. The project monitors the structural and functional performance of in-service pavement test sites across Australia.
The report also presents a summary of the LTPP/LTPPM current conditions and historical performance trends over the entire monitoring period and a brief summary of results of a survey on future directions of the project.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Background
- 2. Scope of Work for 2016–17
- 3. Summary of Activities Undertaken in 2016–17
- 3.1. Project Steering Group (PSG) Meeting
- 3.2. LTPP and LTPPM Sites
- 3.2.1. Monitoring
- 3.2.2. Performance Trends
- 3.2.3. Site Maintenance
- 3.3. Future Directions Paper
- 3.4. Project Dissemination and Technology Transfer
- 4. Work Plan for 2017–18
- 5. Project Outcomes for 2016–17
- Appendix A Performance Trends – LTPP Sites
- Appendix B Performance Trends – LTPPM Sites