- Publication no: AP-T321-17
- ISBN: 978-1-925451-71-9
- Published: 23 May 2017
This report provides a summary of activities completed during 2015–16 for the Austroads long term pavement performance monitoring project.
Austroads has funded the long-term pavement performance study since late 1994. The project monitors the structural and functional performance of in?service pavement test sites across Australia.
The report presents a summary of the LTPP/LTPPM current conditions, performance trends over the monitoring period, a brief summary of the maintenance activities undertaken during the period and a proposed work plan for 2016–17.
The LTPP data is available on ltpp.info
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Aims of the Study
- 1.2. Background
- 1.3. Scope of the Report
- 2. Activities During 2015–16
- 2.1. Monitoring of LTPP and LTPPM Sites
- 2.1.1. LTPP and LTPPM Fieldwork
- 2.1.2. Maintenance Activities
- 2.1.3. Fieldwork Results and Discussion
- 2.2. Works Effects (WE) Study
- 2.3. Database Update and Technology Transfer
- 3. Proposed Work Plan for 2016–17
- 4. Outcomes 2015–16
- Appendix A Performance Trends – LTPP Sites
- Appendix B Performance Trends – LTPPM Sites
- Appendix C Pavement Characteristics and Monitoring Regime
- Appendix D Monitoring History