- Publication no: AP-T305-16
- ISBN: 978-1-925294-98-9
- Published: 5 February 2016
This report provides a summary of activities completed during 2014–15 for the Austroads long term pavement performance monitoring project.
Austroads has funded the long-term pavement performance study since late 1994. The project monitors the structural and functional performance of 19 in?service pavement test sites across Australia.
The report includes a summary of the LTPP/LTPPM current conditions and performance trends over the monitoring period, a brief summary of the latest development of the probabilistic RD modelling with SIPs, and an overview of the proposed 2015-16 work program.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Background
- 1.2. Scope of the Report
- 2. Summary of Activities 2014–15
- 2.1. Incorporating Uncertainty in PMS Modelling – Phase 1
- 2.2. Monitoring of LTPP and LTPPM Sites
- 2.2.1. LTPP and LTPPM Fieldwork
- 2.2.2. Data Summary
- 2.2.3. Effects of Site Maintenance and Other Roadwork
- 2.2.4. Technology Transfer Activities
- 2.2.5. Corrections to Previous Technical Reports under Project AT1064
- 3. Proposed Work Plan for 2015–16
- 4. Summary and Conclusion
- Appendix A LTPP Sites Performance Trends
- Appendix B LTPPM Sites Performance Trends
- Appendix C Pavement Characteristics and Monitoring Regime