- Publication no: AP-T288-15
- ISBN: 978-1-925294-07-1
- Published: 16 February 2015
This report summarises the activities undertaken during the 2013–14 year for the long term pavement performance (LTPP) monitoring project.
Austroads project AT1064 Long-Term Performance Monitoring to Develop Consistent Performance Models has monitored a range of in-service pavement sites since 1995. In 1999 additional sites, known as the long-term pavement performance maintenance (LTPPM) sites, were set up as part of the study to focus on the effects of maintenance on pavement performance.
The report includes a summary of the LTPP/LTPPM pavement condition survey results, a brief summary of the development of probabilistic road deterioration modelling using a stochastic information packet, and proposed work plan for 2014-15.
- 1. Introduction
- 1.1. Scope of the Report
- 2. Summary of Activities 2013–14
- 2.1. Project Steering Group Meeting
- 2.2. Initial Monitoring of LTPP Sites in South Australia
- 2.3. Probabilistic RD Modelling – Large Network Application Example
- 2.4. Monitoring of LTPP and LTPPM Sites
- 2.4.1. Fieldwork Program
- 2.4.2. Results and Discussion
- 2.4.3. Maintenance and Rehabilitation Activities
- 2.5. Technology Transfer Activities
- 3. Proposed Work Plan for 2014–15
- 4. Summary and Future Plan
- Appendix A LTPP Sites Performance Trends
- Appendix B LTPPM Sites Performance Trends