- Publication no: WEB-R601-19
- Published: 3 September 2019
This webinar, presented on 3 September 2019, provides an overview of the concept of Mobility as a Service (MaaS) and the opportunities it presents for transport agencies in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ).
Mobility as a Service refers to the shift from personally-owned transport modes to mobility solutions that are consumed as a service. This project explored industry definitions, service characteristics, global best practice, and ways ANZ transport agencies are harnessing the risks and opportunities associated with MaaS.
- why there is no single definition of MaaS
- international and local transport agency experience in MaaS initiatives
- common features of the mobility and service environments that support MaaS
- potential roles for the public sector in supporting MaaS outcomes.
The webinar was presented by Mary Haverland and Pete Davis.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.