- Publication no: WEB-R602-19
- Published: 3 October 2019
This webinar, presented on 3 October 2019, provides an overview of an Austroads project that analysed telematics data to explore how heavy vehicles use Key Freight Routes.
- the methodology used in preparing the research
- outcomes of discussions with industry and other stakeholders
- key recommendations from the report
- recent updates to the NTF which support the recommendations including:
- new telematics applications at different levels of assurance
- release of the Telematics Data Exchange
- accessibility of data to road managers and other stakeholders.
The webinar was presented by Tim Renowden and Gavin Hill.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.