- Publication no: WEB-R579-18
- Published: 25 September 2018
This webinar, presented on 25 September 2018, presents challenges around the introduction of automated heavy vehicles to remote and regional areas and the opportunities for future their use in Australia and New Zealand.
It covers the views of international experts on:
- cellular connectivity and digital infrastructure requirements
- geofencing and managing access
- physical infrastructure impact and requirements
- platooning operations and technology advancement.
The webinar was presented by Anthony Germanchev, Dr Ronny Kutadinata and Dr Steve Shladover.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.