- Publication no: AP-C20-15
- ISBN: 978-1-925294-74-3
- Published: 3 November 2015
Each year Austroads produces an annual report which details its work program, operations and financial management.
2014-15 was a year of significant time of change for Austroads with the appointment of a new Chair and Chief Executive.
This is the penultimate year for the delivery of the Austroads Strategic Plan 2012-16 and significant progress has been made delivering the strategic priorities outlined in the plan.
The annual report provides a detailed review of the strategic focus of each Austroads Program as well as the projects completed and progressed during the year.
At a glance, in 2014-15 Austroads:
- invested $9.5m in its research work program
- employed 8 national office staff
- undertook work in 166 projects
- completed 59 projects (20 more than last year)
- published 77 reports and updates to the Austroads Guides
- enabled 266,000 Austroads publications to be sold and downloaded
- hosted 340 practitioners at the Austroads Bridge Conference
- enabled 100 million NEVDIS database transactions.