Connected and automated vehicles
- Publication no: WEB-R606-19
- Published: 7 November 2019
This webinar, presented on 7 November 2019, provides an overview of the gaps in current physical and digital road infrastructure to support connected and automated vehicles (CAVs) on Australian and New Zealand highways and freeways.
- what infrastructure readiness is required for CAVs
- results of the extensive field audit
- how current infrastructure standards compare to the requirements for CAV readiness
- what actions are appropriate to take now given the uncertainty that remains
- how this project complements other Austroads projects to build a more complete picture of progress readiness for CAVs.
The webinar was presented by John Wall, Andrew Somers and Anthony Germanchev.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.