- Publication no: ABC2017-17
- Published: 20 April 2017
The 10th Austroads Bridge Conference was held in Melbourne from 3-6 April 2017.
The Austroads Bridge Conference is the premier bridge conference in Australia and provides a great opportunity for local and international specialists in the field of bridge engineering to share experiences, innovations, achievements and knowledge.
The program can be downloaded above.
Keynote speakers included:
- Adjunct Professor Wije Ariyaratne | Bridges - Connecting Communities
- Professor Eugene OBrien | Site-specific Characteristic Bridge Load Assessment
- Distinguished Professor Sami Rizkalla | Innovative use of FRP for Precast Concrete
- Dr Man-Chung Tang | A Conceptual Study of the Taiwan Strait Crossing
- Bridge Analysis, Design and Assessment
- Feature Projects
- Lessons Learnt from Bridge Damages and Failures
- Innovative Bridge Constructions + Sustainability and Life Cycle Cost
- Bridge Asset management
- Field Applications and Case Studies
- Bridge Load Assessment
- Codes and Standards
- Bridge Technology + Material Technology.
Austroads is grateful to VicRoads for their support in organising and hosting ABC 2017.