- Publication no: WEB-T340-18
- Published: 31 January 2019
This webinar, presented on 31 January 2019, provides an overview of Austroads' study that proposes a ride quality index of roads for heavy vehicles, a heavy vehicle equivalent of the International Roughness Index (IRI) for cars.
- the background of the study
- a proposed index for objectively measuring the ride quality of freight vehicles
- the design and conditions of roads influencing subjective perceptions of safety and comfort.
The webinar was presented by Ulysses Ai.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.