- Publication no: WEB-R597-19
- Published: 29 November 2019
This webinar, presented on 29 November 2019, outlines how local road managers can use the Australasian Road Asset Data Standard and engage with collaboration activities, to provide access to new asset management and maintenance insights with minimal impact on workload.
- the Austroads Data Standard’s design, and definitions, and the multiple ways it can be used
- how harmonised data sets are being used to promote benefits at local and national levels
- how this supports national transport and infrastructure reform actions
- how the collaboration process works, and the insights gained from local government currently participating
- how harmonised data sets provide new asset management insights.
The webinar was presented by Angus Draheim, Georgia O’Cianain, Ashish Shah and Muhammad Khatree.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab after logging in.