- Publication no: WEB-R577-18
- Published: 11 September 2018
This webinar, presented on 11 September 2018, provides an overview of Austroads’ Guideline for Minimum Levels of Componentisation for Road Infrastructure Assets, and how to apply it.
- the need for the Guideline
- the inconsistencies in current industry practice
- how the Guideline can be used to drive harmonisation for terminology, asset classification structure and item definition
- implementation considerations and associated benefits.
The webinar was presented by Gary Rykers and Andrew Golding.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab.