- Publication no: WEB-R571-18
- Published: 28 June 2018
This webinar, presented on 28 June 2018, provides an overview of a guideline that aims to provide asset management practitioners with an understanding of the factors that contribute to enabling and sustaining continual improvement.
- the factors that contribute to achieving and sustaining continual improvement
- how to create an environment conducive to continual improvement
- approaches to identify, evaluation and prioritise continual improvement initiatives
- how to implement and monitor initiative to sustain and build on success.
The webinar was presented by Aneurin Hughes and Stephen Walker.