- Publication no: WEB-R574-18
- Published: 6 September 2018
This webinar, presented on 6 September 2018, summarises the findings of Austroads’ Australia and New Zealand Roads Capability Analysis 2017-2027.
- current breakdowns of the roads skilled workforce in Australia and New Zealand
- state of play and outlook for roads activities and skills demand
- insights from industry survey and interviews on existing capability concerns
- how new technologies will drive skills demand, and where the greatest risks to capability lie
- how the broader roads industry can respond positively to the workforce skills challenge.
The webinar was presented by Adrian Hart, BIS Oxford Economics.
The presentation slides can be downloaded from the supporting documents tab.