Around 3.43 million Australians ride bikes for transport or recreation in a typical week, according to the National Cycling Participation Survey, a standardised survey that has been repeated every two years since 2011.
Austroads has released an updated version of the Australasian Pedestrian Selection Facility Tool and supporting user guide.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.