The Australian Road Research Board (ARRB) has released four free-of-charge best practice guides for the local government engineering community.
Austroads has published two technical reports to guide practitioners in using fit-for-purpose materials for sealed and unsealed construction and maintenance of roads with low to medium traffic volumes.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.