Austroads has completed a study considering the optimum heavy freight vehicle dimensions in Australia. The evidence supports increasing the maximum allowable heavy freight vehicle width from 2500 mm to 2550 mm (including attachments).
Austroads has continued the program of work to pursue improvements to heavy vehicle licensing and safety.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.