There is an increasing need for tunnels to be retrofitted rather than maintained, due to excessive congestion on roads around tunnels, deteriorating structures, technological improvements and demand for higher standards of safety.
Austroads’ latest report sets out a framework for undertaking risk assessments of transporting dangerous goods in road tunnels.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.