Austroads has published a report which considers how to more accurately model heavy vehicle movements during interrupted traffic flows.
The Austroads Network Program has commissioned research to identify ‘state of the art’ multi-modal trip generation practice across Australasia, and understand how trip rates are being used and where improvements may be required.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.