Austroads has published a report describing the findings of a project to improve pavement rehabilitation design by investigating more cost-effective ways of assessing the strength of existing pavements based on surface deflection measurements.
Austroads has released a series of reports that examine the readiness of Australian and New Zealand highways and freeways to support automated vehicles.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.