Austroads has released a report which concludes that it would be inadvisable to entirely replace the currently used Australian general-purpose cement which contains up to 7.5% limestone, with cement containing 12% limestone.
Austroads has continued the program of work to pursue improvements to heavy vehicle licensing and safety.
- Active travel
- Agency management
- Asset management
- Connected and automated vehicles
- Economics and financing
- Low and zero emission vehicles
- Project delivery
- Registration and licensing
- Road design
- Road safety
- Temporary traffic management
- Traffic management
- Test methods and specifications
Sign-up to receive our latest news in your in-box each time we post an item.