Austroads publishes a range of Guides which cover the design, construction, maintenance and operation of the road network in Australia and New Zealand.
All road agencies across Australasia have adopted the Austroads Guides.
The Guides document agreed methods and processes, and provide information about new technologies and procedures related to the road and road transport industry.
The Austroads Guides are:
- Guide to Asset Management
- Guide to Bridge Technology
- Guide to Pavement Technology
- Guide to Project Delivery
- Guide to Road Design
- Guide to Road Safety
- Guide to Road Tunnels
- Guide to Traffic Management
In addition to the Guides listed above, Austroads publishes several other guide-type publications including:
- Cycling Aspects of Austroads Guides
- Guidelines for Environmental Reporting
- Austroads Design Vehicles and Turning Path Templates
- Bituminous Materials Sealing Safety Guide
Free access from 30 June 2018
From 30 June 2018, the PDFs of all Guides can be downloaded at no charge. Most hard copies have been discontinued.